POCKET SPRING MATTRESS:
Pocket springs are defined as a group of tempered steel coils that are singly placed and sealed into sturdy pockets.
Features of Pocket Springs:
• Components: these mattresses contain 1000-2000 individual pockets that move independent of each other. A good quality pocket spring mattress generally contain a minimum 1000 springs. the spring containing pockets are stuffed with synthetic or organic material such as synthetic cotton.
• Sleeping style: any sleeping position is suitable in this mattress as the weight gets uniformly distributed and causes relief from muscles and joint pain. This type of mattress provides a springy, bouncy feel.
• No movement disturbance: Since each spring is individually encased in pockets keeping the pressure within the influenced coils, it restricts the remaining parts of the mattress from sinking as one rolls from one part to the other part of the mattress.
• Durability: These mattresses are easier to maintain and have a lifespan of 8-10 years.
• Temperature: pockets spring mattresses are greatly breathable and allow a good flow between the material and the body. When you sleep, the body’s temperature rises above normal. Since these pocket spring mattresses allow for easy ventilation, the body temperature on these mattresses do not rise more than normal.
What each zone of spring indicates:
• The springs near the feet of the body are made of rigid gauge wire, which squeezes upon medium force.
• The springs in the central part of the mattress, the part which supports lower back and hips, can be softer or firmer based on the type of mattress (for example orthopedic mattress will have different firmness of the springs).
• The springs near the neck and head have the same firmness of the springs as those below the feet.
Fresh Up Pocket Spring Mattress: http://www.freshupmattresses.com/mattress/luxury-mattress.html